SUMMER LACROSSE TRAINING PROGRAM @ GRAND AVENUE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Open to all girls entering 1st grade through entering 7th grade.
- Monday nights – August 6, 13, 20 & 27th
- 5:30 -6:45pm for entering 1st through entering 3rd
- 6:45- 8:30pm for entering 4th through entering 7th
- Coached by Coach Cara Douglas, Head Coach Travel Lacrosse and assisted by seasoned PAL Coaches.
- Open to all boys entering 1st grade through entering 6th grade.
- Wednesday nights – August 8, 15, 22 & 29th
- 5:30 – 7 pm for entering 1st through entering 3rd
- 7:00 – 8:30pm for entering 4th through entering 6th
- Coached by Coach Chris Tempone (Head Coach ASA College) and Coach Ron Nader (Travel Lacrosse Coach & Level 1 crossfit certified)
Cost is $80 per child. No refunds will be given.
Girls need stick, goggles, mouthguard and water. Additionally, boys need full protective gear as shown on our website.
Please go to www.bmpallacrosse.com or click on the registration banner above to register and pay online.
We will only be doing online registration, no in person registration. See you in August.
Please visit us at:
For additional information or questions, please contact,
Michelle Frisone, Bellmore Merrick PAL Lacrosse Girls Director at
Andy Voll, Bellmore Merrick PAL Lacrosse Boys Director at: